The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of Agents, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/her team and managing them on a daily basis.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Planning training sessions for the agents;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native German speaker (mandatory);
• English level C1 (mandatory);
• Experience managing teams in a contact center environment for at least 6 months (preferable);
• Academic background or experience in tourism is a plus;
• Ability to assign, coordinate and monitor tasks, specifically in outbound campaigns;
• Experience in sales (preferable);
• Team spirit.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:44:23 +0100
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.