Are you into tech? Get ready!
Take the advantage to become representative of one of the Big Four tech companies! As a technical support advisor, having followed a 3-week training by certified instructors, you communicate with customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland and provide support for their mobile devices. A perfect work environment of latest technology, located only 5 minutes from the sea, is waiting for you!
- Support German customers via incoming calls
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (phones, tablets & more)
- Set-up repairs for hardware-related issues
- Assist customers to manage and secure their account & passwords
- Escalate unresolved cases by contacting 2nd level support advisors
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Fluency in German & high level of English
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with the world of technology & smartphones
Advisors have many opportunities to advance their career & level up within the department. Resolution of technical issues, customers’ satisfaction & great team spirit are all taken into account. Also, good performance is rewarded on monthly base with bonuses. Roundtables, meetings & self-guided trainings help advisors be up-to-date with products & new releases. Last but not least, supervisors are always next to advisors for help!
- 14 salaries per year
- Productivity bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Complete relocation assistance
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Flight tickets to Athens & car transfer from the airport
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:00:03 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.