As a Control Tower Support Engineer this person will work across the different support functions defining the end-to-end activity leading to the right customer solution.
Primary roles are to:
– Provide expert support to remotely resolve hardware and/or software technical issues and application problems for our customers.
– Trigger an onsite interaction (parts and/or FSE dispatch) in case the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
– Remote monitoring of Customers equipment status and usage.
– Keep customers informed of the status of their case, elevating issues as needed within the Graphics Services and Support Organization and ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
– Document case history and interactions with customer in Customer Relationship Mgmt. SW (CRM) to ensure proper handover to field, product/case history tracking and reporting. (Issue, Customer Inputs, Data Gathered, Troubleshooting performed, Diagnostic, Parts Dispatched, Contacts / Follow ups with customer, etc.).
– Contribute to maintain the Knowledge Mgmt. System (KMS) sharing the knowledge with the rest of the organization.
– Assist Customers on subjects such as product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general, based on customer entitlement.
– Assist Field Service Engineers during onsite troubleshooting in case of need.
– Build a close professional relationship with the primary accounts assigned though specific customer needs understanding and installed base knowledge that generates mutual trust and enhances customer experience.
– Master on Technical knowledge on HP 3D printing products and technologies and transmit this knowledge to our customers and peers.
– Native German with fluent in English
– Strong technical background with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering – preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Computer or Electrical Engineering – or equivalent.
– Experience in a customer facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) will be valued.
– Experience in Additive Manufacturing technology, 3D Modeling Software – Magics (Materialise) and NetFabb (Autodesk) and/or 3D printing workflows will be valued.
– Experience in Graphics Arts products and related technologies will be valued.
– Ability to follow and read electrical / electronic diagrams will be valued.
– Big Data analysis
– Power Bi experience will be valued
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
– Permanent contract
– Salary: 20.000€ gross/year Basic salary + up to 4.000€
– Working schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (Rotating
– International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Relocation package for people moving from another country
Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:32:41 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.