German Technical Support
At Voxpro we can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. We believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join our team and be a part of really making a difference at Voxpro.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work in Technical Support. Supporting one of our exciting global brands, you will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
We are always looking for new and exciting talent to join our team. As a Technical Support Specialist – you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
At Voxpro we are open 24x7x365 for some of our clients and as such you may be required to work a variety of shifts but this will be clarified with you on the phone at our initial contact stage and will depend on the specific contract we are recruiting for.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests.
- Answer calls and emails in line with client SLA’s and team KPI’s.
- Provide support for order management and product pre-sales.
- Investigate, resolve and / or escalate issues to Tier 2.
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Fluent in English and German both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Work well within a team and can motivate other team members.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets.
- An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed to continuous development.
- Quality focused.
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff carpark
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
- Onsite chickens!
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:38:23 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.