German Technical Support Specialist
At Voxpro we can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. We believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join our team and be a part of really making a difference at Voxpro. Our new state of the art offices in Dublin's Trendy Point Village offer you the chance to show your Quirky side!
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolution. Are you passionate about innovation and leading-edge products that can have an impact on the environment and how we live our lives then this is for you
We are always looking for new and exciting talent to join our teams. As a Technical Support Specialist – you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Resolving complex hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
- Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Work well within a team and can motivate other team members.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets.
- An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed to continuous development.
- Quality focused.
Competitive Salary + Bonuses
You would also be entitled to various benefits including free doctor’s visit scheme, occupational health nurse visits, pension, EAP scheme plus more. We offer a positive working environment for our employees with particular focus on employee engagement and wellbeing. Sports and social clubs/events as well as genuine career progression opportunities for high performers can also be found at Voxpro.
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:56:09 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English