With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be able to take on all the financial data streaming in.
A regular day at work
Thanks to you, all the General Ledger activities will run smoothly: you will perform Accounts Reconciliation and Fixed Assets Accounting, process Month End accruals and Journal Entries as well as undertake other Period End Closing activities. You will use your eye for detail to collate and input data with a high level of accuracy. Apart from that, you will keep a good relationship with stakeholders.
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
Education & experience
• Hungarian – min. B2 level
• English – min. B2 level
• Good MS office knowledge (Excel)
• SAP, iScala (or other ERP system ) knowledge would be an asset
• At least 1 year of experience in the Finance and Accounting area
• Bachelor degree
• Stability of employment
• Interesting job in an international environment
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Flexible working hours (7-9 am)
• Attractive social benefits package
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills
Please apply via link: https://career.electroluxgroup.com/careers/gl-clerk-senior-clerk-with-hungarian-15147/
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 07:31:18 +0100
Language/ English, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.