Global Master Data Senior specialist
Get to know us:
Do you want to be responsible for shipping great Corona or Stella Artois beer around the world? Here you can! We have an international centre of 500 people in Prague 4-Chodov, you can be one of us! Although we’re not for everyone, if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow. And together, we will build a stronger, better company for decades to come.
We are continuously looking for new ways to refresh and create new products, build stronger brands and make more meaningful connections with our consumers and the communities where we live and work.
Check out following links if you want to explore more!
- You will be responsible for shipping Stella Artois beer across the world making sure to have beer in the right time in the right place
- Master data set up stands at the very beginning of the whole export process.
- The correct set up ensures smooth order placement, processing of orders, documents as well as transport planning and collections.
- In Master data we are responsible for various projects and automation of MD processes; we cooperate with other teams to ensure clean and quality data.
- We are responsible for maintenance of customer database and the whole portfolio and also set up of prices for third party customers as well as material creation and maintenance.
- In master data you can improve your problem solving skills, excel skills, analytics skills and also coordination of projects and presentation.
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent English
- Min. 1 year of experience in Master data, Reporting, Logistics, Supply chain
- Analytical mindset
- Customer and business orientation
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and grow in challenging FMCG environment of the world’s biggest beer company
Check what you can benefit:
- Growing – learning on the job – Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constant improving – we push ourselves – and each other.
- Rewards – we are meritocratic – we are rewarded based on performance. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- International teams – we collaborate within our locations, you can benefit from the colleagues around the world
- Creativity – Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:00:58 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.