Are you a German speaker with great communication skills? Would you like to use your enthusiasm for helping others? If you can see yourself working in an innovative and multicultural environment keep on reading!
Imagine gathering experience working for the German market, while working for one of the best-known companies in the world, in an office located near the city of Lisbon. Imagine working for a company that believes the key to a successful workplace is constantly innovating, experimenting, and keeping things fun. By focusing highly on teamwork and familiarity with people, this company managed to be awarded 8 times in a row for being the best in the sector.
This is our client – The world's largest technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products!
- Analyzing issues and requests of business clients and attempting to resolve them in a B2B environment
- Using a range of tools to interact with customers by email, phone, and chat – at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career
- Understanding the prospective client’s profiles and needs
- Participating in the innovation of current processes in order to find new ways of solving issues
- Fluency in German
- Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Previous experience in Customer Care services
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in general online marketing products
- Ability to solve problems and to think strategically
- Dynamic and organized
- Employment with the world's leading company in the digital industry
- Google Ads Certificate after training
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities, and organized events
- Initial flight expenses refunded
- Introductory and continuous training and certifications
- Monday to Friday working hours, weekends off
- Stable position and long-term contract
- A dynamic business casual environment with international colleagues
- Relocation package included
- Competitive salary
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 10:52:29 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.