Are you sales-minded, results-driven and do you have a passion for technology? Do you want to work for one of the most well-known and established companies worldwide within the IT industry? If you have a native Level of Polish, this is an interesting job opportunity!
This position is for a global company providing software solutions, hardware, and related services to consumers and business clients of all sizes. You will become a sales expert on one of their most successful and innovative business lines.
Our client is looking for a motivated and target-oriented candidate who wants to join their Barcelona Hub.
As a Pre-Sales Representative, your responsibilities include:
– Bringing in new clients from the Polish market
– Generating leads and sales opportunities through outbound, strategic prospecting
– Advising potential clients about the different products/services and offering the best option for their business model
– Building long-lasting, valuable relationships with (potential) clients
– Qualifying leads and passing them to local Sales Representatives
– Helping to define and execute the best Sales strategy and plans
– Being in close contact with other Sales departments in order to exchange knowledge and to share leads
– Native level of Polish
– Full professional level of English
– Bachelor or Master´s degree; preferably in engineering or Business Administration (obtained within the last two years)
– Experience in Sales or another client-oriented field is considered as a plus
– Commercial mindset, results-driven and professional
– Passionate about technology
– Dynamic, energetic, and approachable
– Motivated, with excellent persuasion skills
What's on Offer:
– Competitive Salary + bonus
– Private Medical Insurance
– Ticket Restaurant
– Growth opportunities
– Discounts on company's products
– Gym on the premises
– Social benefits
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:57:43 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Polish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.