Are you interested in new technologies? Do you believe that technology can make a big difference on business and society and would you like to help making an impact while working in Barcelona?
The Remote Support Engineer works on a virtual ecosystem in a multinational company with engineers ensuring that the right solution is delivered at the right time for the customers. Efficiency and effectiveness of the solutions provided by the engineers are key to accomplish the organization goals on total customer experience and cost.
Take your career to the next level and apply for this job!
- Remotely resolve hardware and software application problems for customers.
- If the customer issue cannot be fixed remotely, trigger on-site interaction and ensure proper handover to the field engineer.
- Keep the customer informed of the status of their case and maximize the Total Customer Experience.
- Reporting and excellent tracking of customers interactions in our systems, updating case notes and systems with all troubleshooting steps performed.
- You’ll play a role on consultancy with our customers on parts info, and specs of the product.
- A set of customers are assigned as your primary accounts, you build an ecosystem with customer and primary field engineer, which should speed up break and fix issues, consultancy inquiries and will focus on optimization of devices by supporting customer on educational programs and maintenance routines.
- You will plan, agree and schedule on-site customer visits, to further enhance customer relationship.
- Bachelor degree (Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering) is required.
- Typically 0-2 years of working experience
- Willing to start a career in a customer support role.
- Ability to manage customer expectations & communications and to promote virtual tools.
- Good customer service skills. Basic experience in remote troubleshooting in a technical environment and customer service business.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for customers in complex situations. Ability to contribute to technical action plans.
- Team player.
- Overall understanding of the contribution of the role into organizational priorities (operational excellence, diagnosis accuracy, total customer experience) able to correlate day to day activity into those organizational priorities
- Basic tech knowledge on products and technologies and has the ability to transmit that knowledge to our customers. Constant development of tech skills (on work, on training and at customer site).
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Discounts on company's products
- Social benefits
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:54:10 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.