Are you a sales person? Do you want to work in the IT sector for one of the most well-known companies? If you have a Native Level of Norwegian, this is an interesting job opportunity!
You would be working for an internationally operating company focused on offering their clients enterprise software to manage their business operations and customer relations. This established company is active worldwide with more than 290,000 customers in 190 countries. If you like to challenge yourself and develop professionally with future perspective within this company, this is your job. You will be expanding your market, working closely together with your team within different local and global marketing campaigns.
- Executing effective prospecting to maximise coverage of the defined accounts
- Generating, qualifying and nurturing leads and opportunities, by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Participating and training your lead generation skills in different training programs and completing them according to the requirements
- Regularly reviewing your lead pipeline
- Passing qualified leads to the Inside Sales team after a proper need analysis
- Working closely together; building and maintaining a good working relationship with the sales executives and local marketing managers and their teams
- Pro-actively giving qualitative and quantitative feedback to different departments
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT relevant discipline
- Experience in target driven environments
- Ambition to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritised customer needs
- IT affinity
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience in managing remote relationships
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- An extensive practical training to increase your product knowledge and enhance your sales skills
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit
- Interesting future career possibilities
- Young, vibrant team of motivated sales experts.
What will you learn?
- Commercial and operational strategies, working closely together with the sales management level
- To become an expert in IT Sales
- To apply strategic and analytical techniques, observing the market structure
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:21:07 +0100
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.