Our client is a leading international service provider that specializes in digital technology. With more than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries they help their customers succeed on the market.
They provide services in a variety of fields such as digital marketing, financial services, customer relationship management, supply chain management and IT services.
As Customer Service Representative you will join their young and dynamic team and support the company’s Danish speaking customers.
With a population of around 330,000 and one of the most vibrant economies of Romania, Cluj is today a vibrant cultural and educational city. The six state and several private universities located here also make Cluj Napoca the city with the largest percentage of student population in Romania.
Enjoy the many shops and restaurant located in the city’s beautiful main square or be mesmerized by many of the city’s breath-taking buildings like the St. Michael’s Church or Banffy Palace.
- Provide a pleasant customer service experience, via a variety of media channels (phone/email), treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
- Take ownership on all customer queries ensure that they are addressed directly or escalated to the appropriate channel
- Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant systems
Your Profile :
- Danish Speaker (native level)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented
The offer :
- Very Attractive Salary
- Relocation Package
- Possibilities of Career Progression
- Multicultural Working Environment
- Private medical insurance
Refer a Friend : This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:25:55 +0000
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.