Greece is the land of beautiful contradictions. Today’s Greece offers the most demanding visitors the promise of fascination, discovery, excitement and memories that last for life! Greece has always been a great destination to visit and Teleperformance is a great place to work!
We know that the reason we are so great at what we do; is that every single person in our team is important! We all share the same mission and values.
When your team believes in your vision, your customers will have no choice but to believe in it too!
We give now the opportunity to Portuguese speakers to become a part of our big, successful, multicultural family. Our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams all around the world.
Our exceptional services make everyone’s daily life easier! How???
We answer inbound calls and deal with customers by either telephone, chat or email.
We communicate clearly with them and answer properly their questions.
We prioritize and schedule problems.
We identify and evaluate customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
We ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Teleperformance provides customer care, technical support and digital solutions to the most respected brands on the planet. We are a team of more 190,000 passionate people working in 311 sites, from 65 countries, in 75 different languages! Here in Greece we serve currently over 130 markets in 35 languages & dialects and employing nearly 6000 people from 91 nationalities.
Fluency in Portuguese and advanced level of English (Written and Oral skills)
Patience and ability to handle demanding clients
Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Availability to work in rotating shifts, on weekends or on Holidays
• Competitive monthly salary.
• International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
• 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
• Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
• Paid 45 mins break per shift.
• 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
• Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
• Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
• Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
• Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
• Special discounts and offers for our employees.
• A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
• Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
• Career development opportunities.
• On-site canteen.
• Casual dress code.
• Free Greek Courses.
• Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
** We will accept applications only from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:00:23 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Portuguese, English