Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We combine our expertise in business process outsourcing (BPO), financial solutions, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and public sector and citizen services to deliver innovative, individual solutions that help our clients to achieve their objectives. In the UK and Ireland, we employ over 4,000 people across more than ten locations. Internationally, arvato employs more than 66,400 people in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. Our parent group Bertelsmann is the world’s most international media company with revenues of €16.4bn.
Looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding career working with a global fashion retailer?
Mon-Fri: 7-hour shift pattern between 07:30 and 19:30.
1 Saturday in 3 (day off in lieu following week for Saturdays worked).
You must have the right to live and work in the UK, regretfully we cannot offer sponsorship for this role
To be considered for the interview stage you must be able to meet all of the essential requirements.
Arvato is an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
We do not accept unsolicited agency applications. We have a strict PSL.
Due to the anticipated high number applications to be received, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not had a response from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Ability to demonstrate a true passion for talking to customers with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learnt during new-hire training.
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required.
- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
- You need to be based in the United Kingdom to apply to this role
In return you can expect:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- 25 days annual leave per year plus the 8 days’ statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:30:43 +0100
Language/ English, Greek
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.