About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
Group Booking Specialist with French for Transavia
- Handling group bookings for French travel agencies
- Providing information to our clients
- Providing commercial solutions
- Working with specialized software
- Checking invoices, payments and making proactive reminders
- Native level of French language
- Advanced level of English language
- Experience in travel agencies or customer service is a plus, but not necessary
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality and responsibility
Benefits for our employees
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: 1000 CZK Gross per month to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Leisure time: 500 CZK Netto per month to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Meal tickets in the value 100 CZK per 1 working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Teambuilding and individual development activities
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:42:55 +0100
Bluelink International CZ
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.