Our client is an award-winning international BPO company, working with Top Worldwide Brands. The Company has constantly growing operations in Barcelona and is currently recruiting for a Head of Recruitment and Training to be responsible of the Recruitment and L&D activities on both operational and strategic level.
In this role, you will be responsible, through strong leadership and innovation, to provide strategic direction on talent, learning, career and leadership development within the company.
– Identify the organisation’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition and L&D strategy to improve recruitment, training and business performance
– Develop, manage and maintain a highly-skilled team to assist with talent and employee learning and development
– Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
– Communicate with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
– Anticipate the organisations future, working with senior management to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
– Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
– Program Management: oversee the delivery of employee development programs and manage multiple resources to achieve objectives
– Manage and deliver strong reports, data and performance analysis
– You have an excellent level of English, up to native, with strong communication skills and public speaking abilities
– You have proven experience in a Leadership role in the Recruitment industry
– You have proven previous experience in managing, developing and nurturing teams (recruitment and training related)
– You have strong knowledge of the Barcelona recruitment market
– You are able to handle changes and work in a fast-paced environment
– You have a hands-on attitude, with a strong strategic vision
– You are driven and with a high level of energy
– You have experience in stakeholders management
– You have strong analytical skills and have experience in performance and data analysis
– You have a good understanding of Instructional Development (adult learning methods and instructional design)
– You have strong organizational and planning skills
– You have a can do and problem solving attitude
– Attractive salary package based on level of experience
– A challenging role in a constantly evolving and fast-paced company
– A role with a large scope of responsibilities
– A company which values innovation and diversity
– A position with strong impact within the company
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:09:39 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.