sennder takes the logistics industry into the 21st century! We offer a 360° full service, real-time bookings, precise live-tracking and create more transparency in the logistics chain – made possible by our innovative inhouse developed technology. Building Europe’s largest logistics network, we make booking a transport as easy as booking a hotel room.
We are looking back on very successful months and are now in need of outstanding talent to join our Operations team as soon as possible to further push sennder’s growth. You will be directly working with our Co-Founders and driving our geographical expansion to the French market.
- Work closely with founders and the management team to develop the sales strategy for the french market
- Leverage personal network to identify, approach and acquire new business opportunities in France
- Conducting constant analysis (reports, sales KPI's) of the sales process in order to improve the efficiency
- Actively prospecting new costumers with full ownership over every step of the sales cycle
- be the first contact for clients from the french market
- Leading and coaching a sales team of currently 3 team members and growing the team further
- Coordinating with the operations department to ensure that the clients receive an exceptional service
- Relevant previous experience in B2B Sales within the Startup scene or in the logistics sector
- At least 1-2 years leadership experience of small teams
- A real hunter mentality, being able to overcome obstacles, and knowing how to convincingly address an audience by always using the right tone
- Top-notch analytical skills as well as entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- Being a self-starter with an hands-on working methodology
- Fluent French (ideally on a native level) and fluent English skills, German skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel to large existing and new customers in France
- Benefit from your closings and join our incentive programme
- Take the chance to play a key role in making sennder one of the leading freight forwarders in France
- Take advantage of a unique education in scaling an exciting and fast-growing business concept
- Manage your own projects from day #1 and bring your ideas to the table on a daily basis
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and young people you can learn a lot from
- Enjoy our regular team events to unwind, free drinks and an outstanding supply of fruit and chewing gum
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 10:12:14 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.