The fast-moving world of Internet has created over the last decade new job opportunities for Social Media. The need for safe and user-friendly Social network platforms requires people moderating the online content. As a Social Media Moderator, you have the responsibility to provide a better experience for users by screening and moderating unsuitable material that has been published on the Internet.
A rich training of 2 weeks by expert instructors will be followed by round tables and continuing education that will enhance your CV! This can be your stepping stone to start your career in Europe & become a Social Media Moderator for the biggest social networking service worldwide!
A closer look at the requirements:
- Excellent comprehension of Hebrew
- Advanced English skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Experience in fast-paced work environments
Here are your benefits:
- 14 salaries per year
- 20 paid vacation days
- 45 paid minutes of break per day
- Extra payment on (9) Greek public holidays (+75%)
- Extra payment on Sundays (+75%)
- Month productivity bonus
- Flight tickets back & forth to Israel every 6 months
- Flight ticket to Athens, covered by Teleperformance Greece
- Free car transfer from the airport to Athens centre
- Assistance with accommodation
– 2 weeks of free hotel accommodation
– Assistance finding the apartment of your choice
– Real estate fee covered by the company
– Accommodation bonus for the rent
Get the benefit of working at a multicultural business park abroad, using your Hebrew skills!
Speak with our recruiters for full job details,
& start your Social Media career in Greece!
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:17:14 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Hebrew
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.