Have you ever been to Munster? If not, then you definitely need to go there. Munster is a young, dynamic city full of students from all around the world. You can feel the international flair in every corner, that’s for sure. Not only that you can find a lot of universities in this city but also you can experience a lot of historical sights and parks. Furthermore, you definitely need to experience the nightlife which is a must have.
Gi Group Germany will assist you to get your dream job and helps you to settle down in this city. Moreover, Gi Group Germany has 2.400 employees and is located in 20 countries worldwide.
Our international client is currently seeking a Hebrew Sales Agent m/f in Munster, Germany.
- Customer support in software products and licensing
- Product optimization through upselling
- Troubleshooting and finding quick solutions
- Taking care of data administration and customer contacts
- Enjoying communication via phone, email and chat (inbound and outbound)
- Excellent language skills in Hebrew (C2) and English (C1)
- Good computer knowledge especially MSOffice is essential
- Customer orientation and realization of solutions
- Reliable, high motivated and very communicative
- Customer service and sales experience are an advantage but not a must have
Our offer for you:
- Secure workplace with good career opportunities
- Good Work-Life Balance
- Provision of customer and sales training upfront
- International working environment
- Excellent transport accessibility to work
Please apply directly and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:24:43 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Hebrew, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.