DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Solving customers queries by phone or emails
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
- Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
- Fluent or Native Hebrew
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Very good knowledge of computers
- Previous experience would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
- Able to work in a fast- paced and competitive atmosphere
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- Flight ticket provided
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Extra paid if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews a
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:15:17 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.