Famed for the seven breathtaking hillsides that overlook the Rio Tejo cradle, Lisbon is a picture perfect city that combines cobbled streets, ancient ruins, and white-domed cathedrals. It took centuries to craft this inspiring and eclectic mix that now intermingles with modern food and drink cultures that rival the best in Europe. We have an exciting opportunity in this exciting location – Our client is currently looking for a Hebrew speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
- On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
- The ability to speak and write Hebrew at a native level.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for career progression.
We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:31:34 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.