As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
- Deliver customer support that helps to get results and satisfied customers
- Anticipate potential issues and look for new solutions when needed
- Provide support and solve all coming opportunities to a possible solution
- Communication channels are e-mail, chat, social media (no calls)
- The working hours for this client are from Monday – Sunday between 8 am – 7 pm
- Excellent professional language skills in German and English (B2H and above)
- Knowledge of working or experience in a technical market is a big plus
- Customer Service Experience or related experience with consumers and/or buyers is preferred
- Friendly personality, problem-sovling attitude
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
A competitive salary in a great office with a structured working environment, located near
to the city-center of Sofia. The social benefits package includes; health & life insurance, food voucher,
transportation allowance and compliment card. Customer Service Training, career opportunities,
team building activities, recognitionand rewards programs. Relocation support is provided.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
Thu, 06 Jul 2017 07:40:35 +0200
Language/ English, Turkish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.