Established in 1989, Teleperformance Greece is the very first company to introduce Contact Center Outsourcing services in Greece and by far, the largest in the local market. By 2002, it became the Regional Headquarters for Teleperformance Operations for South Europe & the Middle-East. Teleperformance Greece is a multicultural environment that employees close to 8.000 staff members representing over 91 nationalities and supporting in 36 languages and dialects in over 140 markets. We have also been honored and recognized with several awards which reflect our dedication and success as an International Company.
We are now looking for a talented Swedish speaking HR Recruiter to join our multicultural team. You could be the one to play a part in the non-stopping expansion of our international family. Our HR Department is the doorway that candidates pass in order to join our company and an HR Recruiter is the key to unlock their way to success!
If you are in HR Business and you speak Swedish at a proficient level, join us now!
- 360 Recruitment process: To contact and evaluate potential applicants in both Swedish and English and to clarify the nature of the job, working conditions and their expectations.
- To cooperate with the colleagues from the production or in some cases our clients; for further evaluation of these candidates.
- To inform all applicants for the outcome of their interview.
- To assess staffing needs by creating a plan so as to meet with high volumes of requests on time and with the less possible cost.
- Creating and updating employee records on our main ATS.
- To keep track of the recruitment process and report periodically regarding all recruitment efforts.
- To facilitate and monitor the new colleague’s onboarding and induction process.
- To contact potential applicants via Phone, E mail or Skype.
- To Shortlist appropriate candidates based on clients' needs and requirements and on their Swedish level.
- To communicate with colleagues from the production in order to evaluate the success rate of previous employees and to compare notes that lead in making adjustments in the recruiting process accordingly.
- To follow all processes as per company’s policies and to update all HR tools accordingly
- At least 2 years of experience in high volume recruiting environment.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Human Resources or in a related Human Resources field.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with high attention to details.
- Fluent in English language.
- Full proficiency in Swedish language.
- Supportive team player.
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude.
- Computer literate with emphasis on Social Media platforms.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Leading the full cycle of recruitment for various openings.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Engaging with shortlisted and prospective candidates.
- Availability to work overtime, to join recruitment fairs or to attend various career events locally based or abroad.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent Monthly Salary.
- Both public and private health insurance coverage.
- International modern working environment.
- Special Discounts and Offers as for all Teleperformance Greece employees.
- Relocation support.
- International, multicultural and modern working environment.
- Trips, festivals, parties, excursions and various other initiatives as for all employees.
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies.
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
*Please note that for this specific HR role, we will only consider applicants who are eligible to work legally in Greece and that visa support cannot unfortunately be provided for this vacancy.*
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:33:25 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.