Technology and innovative ideas are your cup of tea? Would you like to use your enthusiasm for helping others? If you can see yourself putting this combination to work right in the vibrant city of Barcelona, take a look at this opportunity.
Our client is an industry leader in design and engineering who transforms and reinvents everyday life products. This company is about better ideas and better technologies. They are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a native level of German or equivalent and good level of English to join their team in Barcelona. The position would allow you to work from the comfort of your home!
- Helping and guiding owners in solving problems with their machines through email and chat
- Booking engineer visits and arranging to send spare parts to customers
- Keeping an eye out for opportunities to upgrade owners up to new and exciting products that the company regularly launches.
- Using a range of tools to interact with owners by email and social media – at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more commonplace
- Expertise in customer service
- Excellent communicator who deeply cares about the customer experience
- Good team-player who radiates positivity in every interaction
- Active listener continually on the hunt for opportunities to delight
- Solid keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office
- Extensive training provided
- Interesting discount on the company's products
- Possibility to work in a well-known company
- Full-time contract
- Stable position
- Commonplace. working environment and central location in Barcelona
- Spanish and English lessons
- Relocation allowance
What will you learn?
- Communication skills where you learn how to listen and ask the right questions in order to engage in the customer´s needs
- In-depth knowledge about the service/product offered
- Navigating and using different CRM/ACD/mailing systems
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:56:19 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.