“Sichuan Internships& Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which – both sides approve the arrangement.
SHIMAO YULUXE HOTEL CHENGDU situated in downtown Chengdu, Adjoins Chunxi Road and Taikoo Li. Staying Yuluxe Hotel Chengdu, which is next to the exit of Hongxingqiao Bridge Station of Line 3(Chengdu Metro), you can walk to the West Pearl Tower . It is the first luxury five star hotel of Shimao Group in western China. In the hotel, it may deliver an exquisite of slow living.
1.speak fluent English
2.candidate with European, American or south American passport
2. Age: 18-28
Front Office Guest Service Manager
Typical Working Hours
– 5 working days per week and morning shift and afternoon shift, not fixed on weekend day off
Regular Tasks Undertaken by the Intern
- As hotel guest service manager role in Front office department
- Greeting hotel guest and do the check in and check out at reception desk
- Handle guest complain and report to senior GSM or FOM
- Keep good relationship with other departments and offer good service to the guest
- Give the fully support to management team and working with departmental colleague, offer the information to all of guest and give the right directly.
- hotel in house use and staff canteen , once a week in hotel café restaurant
- laundry for uniform and personnel cloths limited
- management trainee RMB 3000.00/per month as salary
Wed, 26 Dec 2018 04:11:24 +0100
SII Sichuan Internships & Immersion programs limit
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.