Do you speak a Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian or Dutch? Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in our clients company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? We are now looking for Inside Sales Representatives for our client in Barcelona – Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut the time needed to make ideas for value. They transform nutrition, market and life. Most switch to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. HPW makes IT environments more efficient, productive and safer. They do this through flexible solutions in a competitive market where one has to change and adapt to the market. HPE enables their customers to act quickly by delivering infrastructure that makes everyday life easier and faster for their customers.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, they strive to help customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth. Join the winning team located in Barcelona, Spain in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in their local communities.
As Senior Inside Sales Representative, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of their products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
- The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding HPE product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Develops trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling HPE products and services.
As part of the Inside Sales team, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities:
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers.
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Leverage the latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, and video/teleconferences social media and aI throughout the entire all sales cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements at both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
- Master HPE portfolio, develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a sales team.
- Work with the pre-sales team when technical or product support is required. Work with national and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when field support is required.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around HPE products and services.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive the adoption of HPE (portfolio, industry…) in a defined set of accounts in order to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
Your key relations will be with
- HPE technical and sales teams located in the Barcelona’s hub
- HPE Partners
- Field sales and local organization
Who you’ll work with
- The NEUR Inside Sales organization is one of HPE’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for HPE Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer buying-cycle through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from HPE solutions.
- We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect HPE customers with solutions that can enable them to achieve better business outcome.
- You will be using the latest technologies to deliver the best customer experience. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
- 3+ years’ sales experience in a quota carrying IT sales role or business development experience.
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and be fluent in Dutch or one of the Nordic languages.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Team player and leader.
- Global company with development opportunities
- Relocation package: you will be paid 2000 euros with your first salary
- Fantastic corporate culture
- Central New Offices in Barcelona
- Offers on Spanish language courses
- Lunch coupons every day
- International business trips
- Private health insurance
- International work experience
- Competitive salary
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:16:15 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.