HR Contact Center Analyst with Dutch
Join our office in Timisioara, Romania for your next career adventure!
• Data entry into the Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
• Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
• Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
• Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
• Researches and resolves data entry/discrepancies.
This is what you already have:
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Good communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
• Bachelor’s degree OR relevant work experience within customer service/adminstration
– Relocation package;
– Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription, meal vouchers, interactive library subscription;
– Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
– An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
– Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
– A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 16:54:23 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.