HR Contact Centre Advisor
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is a part of our HR Services Center Europe based in Piła, Poland and is part of Human Resources Shared Services organization of Signify. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Signify employees and managers at all stages of the employee life cycle. HR Services delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
Together we can:
- Ensure that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via e-mail, telephone, or chat)
- Gather all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer enquiry can be resolved at earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer enquiry in the case management system
- Adequate understanding, interpreting and managing incoming enquiries to the HR Contact Center
- Provide support to employees, line managers and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- Provide proper feedback to the customer if problem is referred,
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in the PPS Center through identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies
- Provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee’s first line of contact
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch language (both orally and in writing) is a must
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both orally and in writing) is a must
- 2 years of progressive work experience in a Customer Service environment
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Understanding of HR processes is an additional asset
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and interpret incoming enquiries to the Service Center
- Computer literate; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset.
Why join us?
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry’s future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world Advisor
Please apply by using the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Fri, 28 Dec 2018 17:16:32 +0100
Contact Centre Director
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.