Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of
HR Generalist with French
What are your responsibilities?
- Update HR data base with personal information changes
- Monitor upcoming end of probation and contract dates and inform relevant managers
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing a HR request
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates
- Create addenda for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.)
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company
- Create and updated employee profile in the HR data base
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Fluent in French and English
- Willing to start a career in the HR field
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program
- Wide range of benefits –meal vouchers, gym membership, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Dynamic, international working environment
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:30:08 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.