Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of HR Generalist with German
What are your responsibilities?
- Offer support services in HR Administration field;
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes;
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Involvement in Rewards & Recognition process.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Student or Graduate
- Good Client handling skills
- Good communication, written and oral – Fluent in German and English
- PC Literate
- Willing to perform repetitive activities
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:31:17 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.