HireRight is a leading global provider of due diligence services providing background screening of employees and job applicants. We are dedicated to ensuring our clients get the top talent, striving to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired.
To maintain our position as industry leader, HireRight has dedicated staff, committed to helping both our clients and their candidates have the best experience of background screening.
Responsible for working closely with local leadership teams and HRBP to provide support and guidance in all performance, absence and general ER issues. To coach managers and employees to use HR Shared Services. To support implementation of key projects into your location of responsibility.
- Provide guidance on human resources operational issues and initiatives to meet management needs
- To be a coach and support of Guide end users of the HRIS and time keeping system and collaborates with HRIS and payroll teams to resolve issues
- Support new hire and termination processes to include new employee orientation and conducting exit interviews
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; ensures effective communication of new or updated policies and procedures
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Administer compensation program; monitors performance evaluation programs and
- employee recognition programs as needed
- Handles employee relations counseling and investigations as needed
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal employment laws
- Has knowledge of technical discipline and work processes.
- Provides investigative, analytic or diagnostic services that affect a wide range of the unit’s activities and suggests improvements.
- Has good understanding of roles of the relevant functional groups within own area.
- Requires extensive training and experience to resolve a wide range of issues.
- Experience of international companies and working within Technology organisations
- Ability to work well in an environment of constant change
- Experience of developing plans, initiatives and projects successfully
- Strong Onboarding background
- Up to date knowledge of relevant employment law
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master's degree and/or advanced education/training in HR-related areas desired
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:28:49 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.