Purpose of Job
Working in partnership with the Senior Management Team, the role of HR Manager will contribute to overall planning and implementation of people management strategies. In addition, the role will promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management and facilities management services.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the HR and Office Management team
• Provide a seamless HR advisory service for managers and staff members
• Maintain strong working relationships with operational and senior managers to enable strategic decision making from a HR perspective
• Ensure effective allocation of resources by advising managers on current and future resourcing needs and establishing departmental workforce plan
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, disciplinaries, grievances or other issues
• Work with managers to devise Talent Grids and Personal Development Plans to identify talented employees and ensure career progression
• Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Ensure company policies are aligned with employment law and internal organisational changes • Nurture a positive working environment • Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Handle office needs and coordinate initiatives related to Health & Safety requirements
• Maintain high level of awareness on employment legislation and ensure legal compliance
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Experience in delivering training
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel
Full relocation package and help with move.
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:51:08 +0000
Language/ Swedish, Norwegian, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.