The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opportunity for an Onboarding Coordinator, within Human Resources (HR) in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
The HR organization is in the process of transforming to a leading-edge operating model. This role would be located within the “HR Solutions” arm of this operating model. The HR Solutions organization will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative solutions to all employees and leaders. The top priority of HR Solutions is to deliver the best Employee Experience through exceptional delivery of a portfolio of solutions.
• Create an exceptional onboarding experience by clearly communicating steps and status updates in the onboarding process, for both candidates, employees and People Leaders
• Preparation and delivery of contract package documents to candidates for assigned countries within EMEAI
• Coordinate and execute appropriate candidate background checks
• Delegates and escalates inquiries as appropriate, but remains the single point of contact through resolution
• Engages in and drives overall continuous improvement of business processes to improve services and solutions
• May act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for processes within E2E business process and involve communication with external vendor
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for learning and is willing to work in an innovative environment
• Is never satisfied with the status quo
• Builds successful relationships and thrive in diverse networks and working teams
• Desires to understand the business and external customers
• Enjoy using data to tell a story or make a case for change
• Education: minimum MBO-3
• Preferably 1-3 years working experience in an HR environment
• Minimum fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
• Able to operate effectively and proactively with an employee-centric mindset
• Attention to details and ability to multitask
• Excellent planning & organizational skills in order to work towards deadlines
• Handles confidential data in a professional manner
An experience with lots of fun and energy in a professional organization. You can count on:
- Continuous professional and personal development possibilities;
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- An informal and open working atmosphere;
- Focus on your well-being, health and safety;
- Competitive market salary.
- Relocation package
It is a long-term fulltime position. Commuter traffic will be reimbursed (from the place you live in the Netherlands/Belgium to the company each day with a maximum of 75km one way). Furthermore we offer you a discount on the health insurance.
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0100
Uitzendbureau de Pooter B.V.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.