We are looking for several HR Payroll Coordinators for our client Dow Benelux Integrated Center, located in Hoek, the Netherlands. This position is for long term and you will receive a contract via our job agency.
As an HR Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
- Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the payroll vendor for the supported countries.
- Having full accountability delivering the data needed for the payroll related financial entries
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities
- Operating according to Dow’s compliance requirements
- Serve as a primary focal point and bridge for/between the payroll provider, employees and different functions within the organization for salary related inquiries
- Interchange salary input and output data with the payroll provider and perform validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data
- Prepare and execute accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider
- Validate, reconcile and post payroll related financial data
- Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities
- Perform payroll activities regarding impat and expat, Stock Purchase plan, LTI (Long Term Incentive) and stock option programs
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits
- Participate in services and process improvement projects
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in Payroll, Accountancy or HR
- Fluency in English & Spanish (written & oral)
- Knowledge of another European language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to work with complexity
- Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset
Please only apply when you have a valid work permitt for the Netherlands.
We will offer you a job within a young, international and growing company.
The assignment is long term and you will receive a contract via our agency.
Salary will be between € 2300 and € 3000 gross per month, depending on your relevant work-experience.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:44:49 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.