The role of the procurement process associate is to take care of booking and purchasing working materials. The procurement associate must also be able to provide a support concerning the purchasing and procurement hotlines.
Our client is the best known and most awarded business processes outsourcing company in the world. You would have the opportunity to start your career and quickly grow up within this multinational American company.
- Accurately and timely processing of supplier invoices
- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool
- Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
- Enter correct data into workflow tool
- Sorting of invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Request rescan for unclear images or uncomplete invoices
- Communication and clarifications with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers)
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures, escalating of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
- Vendor Master data set up in the ERP
- Send invoices back to suppliers
- You are Hungarian fluent and looking for a sustainable position
- You speak a fluent english
- You have a background in business, administration or accounting and willing to gain valuable experience
- You are comfortable with team work and would like to start your career within an international environment.
- You are self-motivated and looking forward to develop your range of skills.
Compensation and benefits :
- Excellent salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
- Attractive performance bonus
- Build a career within the administration, accounting and financial fields
- Long distance recruitment process
- Multinational working environment
- Realistic opportunities to develop quickly within international organisation
If you are not suitable for the position mentioned but you know someone would could have an interest in sales, please ask them to send their CV to mgi recruitment. If we manage to secure a job for them we will reward you with a Referral Fee of 150 Euros.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:04:29 +0000
Language/ Hungarian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.