We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Enterprise Account Manager, supporting the Spanish and Portuguese Market from our office in Dublin.
The Spanish and Portuguese Enterprise Account Manager position is a fundamental component of the PayPal Merchant Support team, serving as a primary contact for a portfolio of strategically important clients, including high-profile and high-revenue generating merchants.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are the business owner for all operational aspects of the merchant processing relationship and through proactive discussions with the merchant you will help identify opportunities for growth and provide recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives for their business.
A critical component of the Enterprise Account Manager is remaining up-to-date on industry nuances, so as to best advise their clients in this space. Key part of the role is working in tandem with the Relationship Manager out of the Italian Business Unit to best support the merchants needs.As owner of the operational relationship you will act as merchant’s primary source of contact for PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues including risk management, fraud issues, negative account actions including limitations, placement of reserves and withdrawal limits.The Enterprise Account Manager is expected not just to address the issues we see today, but to be forward thinking and look at how we can prevent future issues and position PayPal and the relationship with the merchant for further business growth.This position has specific targets for increasing PayPal’s share of total payment volume with the client either through recommended changes to the existing PayPal account or cross-selling PayPal as a payment and processing alternative for additional business interests owned or controlled by the merchant.
- Maintain industry expertise and advise strategic client base given their unique environments (20%)
- Working with merchants to expand or include the products and feature sets that are most applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation. (30%)
- Working directly with merchants on the phone or via email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (30%)
- Working with other departments to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (10%)
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (10%)
Spanish, Portuguese AND English are required for this position
•Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
•Self motivated, target driven independent worker
•Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
•Strong Relationship Management Skills
•Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel).
•Five+ years experience within a customer service, client relationship management environment or university degree plus three years experience.
•2+ years proven and strong inbound and outbound sales experience within a fast paced target oriented environment.
•Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
•2+ years sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: internet company, financial institution, payments processor, or telemarketing firm.
•Payments industry knowledge and experience is preferred, but an ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively within the business language of a market or vertical with a clear understanding of the complexities of the industry is a must.
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised canteen, onsite gym and games room.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:37:06 +0000
Language/ Spanish, Portuguese, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.