Are you a Law graduate with experience in a corporate environment?
Do you possess effective interpersonal skills, a proactive attitude and strong professional ethics?
The services of an In-House Lawyer are required with a legal, audit, tax and advisory services firm. The company is a leader in providing exceptional expert consultancy services through its network of dedicated professionals.
The In-House Lawyer will report to the firm's leadership bodies and will provide support to the firm's management and leadership team. The role also involves:
- Supporting the firm in all legal matters including the design, drafting and review of contracts and agreements
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties
- Supporting the firm's HR department with appropriate legal input
- Providing legal assistance, support and advice to the firm's Quality and Risk Management team
- A recognized degree in Law
- Work experience, preferably in a corporate environment (experience as an in-house lawyer would be considered favourably)
- Professional ethics
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills, particularly in writing and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude
- Be responsible, diligent and able to work under pressure
- Able to work as a team member as well as making independent decisions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and motivated team brimming with intelligent, forward-thinking professionals. The company’s facilities are equipped with cutting edge technology, innovative design and unique workspaces. This is an organisation that cultivates a culture built on collaboration and innovation.
Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:55:30 +0200
People and Co
Language/ English, Maltese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.