Are you an experienced translator, ideally with a background in marketing and/or banking? Do you have the passion for languages? We’re looking for someone like you to:
Translate marketing materials in the field of banking and finance,
Grow in understanding of our organisation and how we communicate with the world,
Your workplace is in Wroclaw, Poland, the current European Capital of Culture. We are now building a translation team specializing in marketing and banking translations. Please note that this is an in-house role.
A stable working environment will be combined with certain remote working options during the permanent employment period. The team environment shall offer good opportunities for balanced growth as a translator, both in terms of CAT software usage and terminology development.
Your skills and experience
• BA or MA in philology or applied linguistics, or a holder of a post-graduate degree in translation,
•Ideally at least three years of experience in translation of high-quality marketing materials,
• Native or native-like knowledge of French, accompanied by very sound knowledge of German,
• Good working knowledge of CAT tools (Trados or other),
• Ability to work in sometimes highly pressurized production environment,
• Precise and creative.
• Translation and transcreation of marketing materials from German into French (magazine inserts, brochures, ads, videos, presentations, www and other),
• With time and experience, aligning the translations with my client style and tone of voice,
• Understanding and taking into account expectations and linguistic habits of different regional groups (Swiss Romandie, Ticino),
• Glossary and Translation Memory management,
• Knowledge building and sharing within the team.
Relocation package is subject to discussions.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:54:48 +0000
Language/ French, German