We are currently recruiting in our office in Poland for a talented individual with Hebrew language. In this role you will be responsible for inbound customer service and telemarketing for our customers within Israel.
Service is a key priority for us and we pride ourselves on the service we offer to our customers. In order to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the service, our ideal candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and be passionate about the customer, sales and customer service.
This role requires someone with excellent communication, social intelligence and a winning mentality as well as being fluent in Hebrew language and business English verbal and written skills.
Here is the essential experience we are looking for:
• Excellent Interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
• Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, remaining calm, focused and effective with both internal and external customers.
• Able to use effective questioning and listening skills to gather and share information, applying the appropriate process/procedures to information.
• Ability to grow customer base and support market share growth.
• Demonstrable sales experience.
• Good PC skills, with the ability to understand and communicate data.
• Self-motivated, resilient and ability to work independently.
• Private medical care, cafeteria system, eye care and referral scheme
• Free fruit, free tea and coffee and on-site parking subject to availability
• Attractive salary
• Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Mon, 30 May 2016 07:49:33 +0000
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Hebrew, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.