Are you an enthusiastic, results driven individual with a positive attitude to customer service, if yes, we want you to join our team and help provide our customers with a first class service on every interaction, whether a call / quote or general support. With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
This is a fast-paced environment where you as a “people person” with a “flair to deliver for the customer” can take ownership of the call and truly make a difference. Don’t worry, you don't need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service and ability to cross sell, up-sell and a passion for learning is key. You can learn everything you need to be successful in the job.
Requirements – Essential
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and / or sales environment
- Ability to cross sell and link sell and connect with customer to promote opportunities
- Computer Savvy – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
- Sound knowledge of the web and browsing to find results
- Proven ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Experience of using bespoke in-house systems, Sales force and/or Orbit would be a bonus but not essential, the passion for learning new things is key!
Salary & Benefits
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits which will be outlined as we progress through the interview process.
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 11:12:30 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Estonian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.