- Managing customer and internal engineer escalations while working closely with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Overseeing the reactive landscape end to end and managing any support bottlenecks to ensure smooth progression and inform key stakeholders as required.
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports in order to deliver business insights through incident categorization and trend analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for proactive services in order to reduce the frequency and duration of incidents.
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation Team on any escalations related to customer critical incidents.
- Sending monthly and weekly summary reports of Customer Support usage directly to customers, including details of current status.
- Providing weekly reports of sensitive cases and escalation activities, carried out for review with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Advocating and being customer-centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents.
- Using the appropriate escalation routes and tools to ensure the service is delivered in a timely way and at a relevant and accurate standard.
- Participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities in order to share information and support the EMEA Services Team by promoting teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude.
- Fluency in French and English, both written & spoken;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance, gym subscription, meal vouchers, online interactive library subscription
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:40:56 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.