Industrial Customer Support – German – Den Bosch
The Customer Service Team interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about products or services. They may promote and sell company’s products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints. A key area of focus is to develop strong business relationships via the extraordinary customer experience strategy.
This position is the central point of contact for various accounts regarding all daily operational requirements from inquiry and pre-orders needs through all post-order activities. Key performance responsibilities of this role to achieve the goal of Customer Satisfaction improvements include:
Extraordinaire Customer Experience (ECE) and Customer touch point
On-going efforts to drive ECE by interacting professionally for your internal and external customers. KPI’s are STS, FCR and efficiency.
Support the execution of improvement actions based on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and transactional surveys. Metric – NPS/Transactional Survey
Customer Relationship & Satisfaction
- Central point of contact for Customer on all daily inquiries and provides timely follow up and resolution of issues and inquiries
- Proactive communication to Customer and liaises with parties to come up with solutions for open and upcoming matters. Customer visits might be required
- Seek regular informal and formal feedback via transactional surveys or via phone and e-mail during daily communications
Manage Service Delivery Process / Execution
- Manage escalations for your customers.
- Review quote and order requirements create scheduling agreements, clear blocks, workflows daily, monitor critical shipments
- Follow up on quotes and quality issues
Manage Interfaces & Build Service Culture
- Act as voice of the Customer for internal support departments
- Participate in development training and process improvement projects to expand and challenge learning new ideas and processes
- Take ownership for actions and follow through on tasks until resolved
- Customer Focus,
- Organizational Agility,
- Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for Results,
- Good working knowledge of German
- Action Oriented
- Detail Oriented and Business Acumen, minimal Bachelor degree.
- SAP experience (SD module).
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:48:15 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.