We’re currently seeking a German in-house Linguistic Coordinator with demonstrated organizational, leadership and supervisory abilities to manage client’s projects.
- Assigning work to translators in-house as well as freelancers, setting guidelines and supervising work in progress.
- Preparing, packaging, sending and receiving files for translation and linguistic QA.
- Maintain product specific glossaries, translation memories and any other linguistic material, and ensure the consistent use of them.
- Actively coordinate the resolution of linguistic issues.
- Work with other members of the group, in a team or as a project lead, respecting all procedures.
- Ensure core product teams produce localization kits and certification kits prior to localization project launches.
- Proofreading of translations.
- QA checks before deliveries.
- Enjoys managing several products simultaneously and is able to easily switch context between projects.
- Possesses excellent cross-functional negotiation and communication skills.
- Has an excellent eye for detail.
- Native speaker of German as well as an excellent command of the English language (source language of texts) is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Video games translation experience is a plus.
- Strong team player.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research in depth a variety of subjects.
- Flexible and proactive approach to tackling tasks.
- Understands and can clearly communicate on software engineering.
- Use of CAT software (memoQ is a big plus).
- Eager to learn and become proficient in new tools.
- A positive working atmosphere in a dynamic international company
- Great opportunity to work on exciting video games projects
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Position located in Berlin, one of the most culturally vibrant cities in Europe
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:48:47 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year