- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from HP as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with a partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive HP Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating HP benefits against competitors. Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their HP business sell out, growth and margin, based on the HP Strategy.
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Manage incentives through available elements.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
- Co-develop partner business plans, provide guidance on HP certification training.
- Upgrade identified partners to higher Partner Program level (i.e. Silver to Gold status).
- May attend country partner events for meeting key partners.
- Fluent in English and native RUSSIAN or KYRGYZ language;
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written;
- Positive attitude and goal orientation;
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels;
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player;
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Target success-driven;
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course;
- HP University program;
- 25 days of vacation
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities 2 times a week;
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office;
- Working in a multicultural environment.
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 13:09:05 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.