Spotahome is the fastest growing online marketplace for people renting accommodation in cities across Europe for periods of more than 1 month. Founded by 4 visionary friends in March 2014, Spotahome offers comprehensive neighbourhood guides and the most complete online home tours available anywhere.
We personally visit the properties we publish.
Potential tenants can then watch a guided video tour of each property and book online. In fact, they can move safely and securely from one continent to another without ever having to view a property in person.
This revolutionary idea has led to rapid expansion: 17 cities in 10 countries since 2014 and more coming soon!
It’s also why we won South Summit 2016.
At Spotahome, each employee is empowered to own their responsibilities. We believe in the people who work here. We believe our corporate culture can unlock their true potential. It’s a culture that values personal growth and professional career development.
You will work in our fast-paced, innovation-focused office in the heart of Madrid. Are you ready to join the Spotahome family?
SPOTAHOME is looking for a focused and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome's goals.
The successful candidate will reach out to new landlords and Property Managers in the Spanish Markets in order to build and maintain relationships with our existing and new customers and grow the presence of Spotahome in Spain.
In this mission, you will join our energetic and international team in our HQ located in Madrid!
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
- The main responsibility is to get new landlords and companies from your market and from the new open city to sign up to SPOTAHOME and thus get more properties on our website.
- In order to achieve the above, you will need take initiative and lead your clients portfolio and help your team with the company´s clients.
- Analyze and benchmark existing defects in our way of acquiring landlords, in our legal contracts etc.
- Work with your Property Acquisition team to identify strategies to increase both, the quantity and quality of our landlords and companies.
- The overall experience of our landlords and set up priorities to execute on opportunities.
Coordinate with other departments: Marketing and Operations in order to manage tasks more effectively.
- Help to recruit more members to join your Spotahome´s Sales Team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have a background working in Telemarketing, Account Management, Cold calling and/or Sales.
- Be a native Greek speaker and have a B2 – C1 level of English.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and multitask.
- Previous experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Technologically adept, experience using CRM and/or support ticketing softwares will be favoured.
- Previous experience in a Startup is a plus.
- International experience, as having lived or studied abroad your home country.
- Fast learner with can-do attitude and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Organized, analytical with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- You get to join probably the best team in Madrid!
- Learning how to build and grow an international startup.
- Learning and providing input from and to other areas, sales, marketing, operations, finance, and product.
- Salary: 18.000€ gross/year + monthly commissions
- Gym discount
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:47:12 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Greek, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.