Are you a native speaker of Danish? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Excellent English and native speaker of Danish.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system.
- Daily food voucher
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
- Business trip opportunities
- Professional growth opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:29:28 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.