Our client is an internationally operating company with headquarters in Ulm in the South of Germany. For their strategic market in the US, we are looking for an Inside Sales Executive (m/f/d) with English, who is interested in pursuing a career in international B2B sales and account managing.
Inside Sales Executive (m/f/d) US market, Ulm
Description and responsibilities:
- Proactive outbound calling into the US market to speak to known key contacts and generating sales in the after sales market
- Strong self-sufficient intensity in learning the company’s product and services capability
- Presenting or selling our client’s product in a direct, structured and professional way
- Being the central point of contact between our client’s business clients, the Regional Service Manager and the customers
- Relationship building towards key contacts whilst listening to their requirements and needs
- Working closely with the Regional Services Manager's, who are field based and are working across the whole customer base, often with limited internal “nearby” support – the key point is to build credibility and trust with these key individuals
- Driven to meeting clear business and sales objectives, based on the required external customer and internal working disciplines which are required to achieve these objectives
- Ultimately being the face of the customer next to the Regional Service Manager
This is a full-time position with working hours from 2pm to 11pm Monday to Friday.
- Ideally you are a recent graduate or a 2nd jobber with sales experience and you genuinely feel that you have what it takes to make it as a top Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d)
- Near-native communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on the US market
- High quality interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude, based on razor-sharp focus on achieving the business objective
- Strong general business and commercial “intellect”, and the right instinct to do the right thing in any given instance, ask the right questions and to leverage this accordingly
- Start your career in a challenging and responsible position with development opportunities
- You will receive a comprehensive introduction, including sales training, as well as product and CRM system training
- Inspiring and professional working environment, fully integrated into our client's international sales organization
- Attractive compensation package including relocation support and help to find accommodation
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 10:13:12 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.