Are you a “salesperson by heart”? Are you looking for the flexibility of a start-up combined with the security of one of the largest German IT companies? Then become part of TeamViewer now!
- Drive the development and expansion of the Czech and Slovak market, selling our software to new and existing TeamViewer customers.
- Provide advice to new and existing customers by phone and e-mail / chat
- Prepare quotes for TeamViewer solutions that meet individual needs of each customer
- Deliver a best-in-class experience to customers throughout the entire business and sales strategy implementation
- Find opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell by providing solutions that solve our customers IT challenges
- Degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant subject area; or equivalent commercial experience.
- Business level fluency of Czech and Slovakian (at native speaker level) and English. Other languages are a plus
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in sales or customer service
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional manner when dealing with customers over the phone and via email
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English in order to be processed.
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:51:31 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ English, Slovak
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.