Are you passionate about IT and wish to take your Inside Sales career to the next level? If you also speak a native level of English, then keep on reading!
Our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery solutions that assure organisations their data can be recovered whenever necessary. Founded in 1990, this company provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backed by excellent support and expertise to more than 40.000 users around the world.
Based in the EMEA HQ, the responsibilities of an Inside Sales Representative will entail:
– Building and delivering against a sales strategy/account business plan for new Mid-Market and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customer Accounts, in a defined geography location or aligned by industry sector
– Supporting field-based Sales team members
– Building effective relationships with customers to develop pipeline
– Gaining a thorough understanding of the customers’ business and the industry in which they compete
– Identifying the needs which the company can help resolve
– Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
– Closing business
– Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
– Native level of English
– At least 2-3 years of inside sales or business experience gained in a telephone-based role (preferably in an IT-related industry)
– Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
– Strong business acumen
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales role
– Experience in the IT sector is a plus
What’s on offer:
– Permanent contract
– Competitive compensation package and commissions
– Private health insurance (including partner and children)
– Life insurance
– Flexible pay, if preferred
– Starting date: ASAP
What will you learn?
– Expanding your skills in terms of market research and B2B communication skills
– Improving negotiation and analytical skills
– Growing within one of the leaders' Data Protection software IT company
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 16:51:30 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.