Job Title: Inside Sales, German Speaking
Location: Germany (Remote)
Starting Date: ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning sales team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting new customers and SOTI’s large install base accounts, to build a relationship with them and find new opportunities such that the leads can be taken forward by SOTI’s Sales Teams and its Channel Partners. This position requires a high level of customer relationship management and provides opportunity to progress within your career.
- Serve as the first point of contact with Clients and Prospects, presenting a warm and professional manner as an ambassador of SOTI.
- Ownership and responsibility for renewing existing contracts with all customers assigned in the account database with a focus to grow the scope and value of the account.
- Significant outbound cold calling to target new prospects within a defined territory
- Set appointments, schedule and facilitate and introduce demo’s and meetings with key decision makers at prospect accounts
- Track and regularly review lead and pipeline progression
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls/email from and to customers, selling contract renewals as well as communicating special offers and other promotions
- Meeting business renewal and lead generation targets, creating price quotes, upselling SOTI products/services and resolving customer needs
- Manage pipeline and forecast accordingly, ensuring all customer correspondence is appropriately documented in Salesforce
- Support Account Managers with sales administration including processing orders and account reviews/status calls.
- Creation of reports to analyze open opportunities and quarterly pipeline
- Collecting customer information, providing product information directly to customers and SOTI partners. Providing feedback from customers to appropriate personnel within SOTI.
- Ability to plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue.
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers and build and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Minimum 2 years in an internal sales/ lead generation/business renewals position
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, English & German
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook as well as comfortable using modern technology. Salesforce knowledge is highly desired
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset with the ability to achieve set targets
- Good organization and time management skills and ability to establish relationships at multiple levels of decision makers
- Highly motivated and innovative
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Passion for mobility and interest in Mobile devices and operating systems such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Sat, 02 Feb 2019 12:07:03 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.